Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day Shopping & Savings

Don't forget to spend some time online this holiday weekend! Lots of our favorite retail places will be having BIG sales! Make sure you check out some of the sales and be sure to comment with some of your best finds - we're always on the lookout for a GREAT deal!

I know where I'll be this weekend - spending some time looking for the perfect wedding guest dresses. I don't know about you guys, but this time of year always equals wedding for me. Whether I'm a bridesmaid (never a bride) or a wedding guest, I am always looking for cute summer dresses. Of course you know Sydney's Closet has great choices for dressy wedding guest dresses, but we're not totally biased, we also found some great choices at Alight. If you're looking for something a little more casual than Sydney's Closet can offer or maybe you need the perfect summer picnic number, check 'em out. I personally love the garden contrast dress:


Can't you just see yourself at a summer outing in this cute little number?

No comments: