Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tueday Swimming Suit Blues Gone!

If you've got the swimming suit blues, don't fear - So What If is here! I've found some super cute and super slimming suits just for girls like us. I love a suit that will provide nice coverage, but without making me feel like I'm wearing something made for my grandmother's grandmother. I'm here to tell you - you don't have to feel like a great grandmother any longer!

Before I divulge some of my favorite online suit shops, I want to take an informal poll. What do you like in a swimsuit? Are you a one or two piece kind of gal? Do you like the boy shorts, traditional swimsuit bottoms or are you more of a skirt person. Let me know what you like and what you'd like to see!

Okay, here are a few of my favorite new suits this season...more to come later...

I think this one is too cute, of course, I'm all about the swimskirt this season. This is from Swimsuits for all and is by Liz Claiborne. This is one I'm considering.


Here is another great one. This one is from Lane Bryant and now through 7/31/07 they are offering a coupon for 25% off any $75 order! Yippee! I would probably wear this one with this cute little cover up also from Lane Bryant.


Well, there are a few of my picks for starters. Let me know what you think and any to die for suits that you guys happen to find! Of course, you can always find a full listing of our best swimsuit deals and pics here at the So What If swim shop.

2 comments:

erindelanty said...

I like the second one best. The black one from Lane Bryant! You could get a cute black suit cover up to go with it, I've seen those at lots of places.

Anonymous said...

I'm all about the suitskirt this year, too. Very flattering!