Monday, August 27, 2007

Right Fit

I get so frustrated every time I shop for jeans! They never fit right! Good news though...I was surfing the internet and came across "Right Fit" by Lane Bryant. After extensive research, they have produced patterns developed from the actual measurements of Lane Bryant customers. The results are amazing! Now you can find your right fit based on your body shape and right fit size. It's real easy and all you need to do is to measure your waist and hips to find your new right fit! You'll want to check it all out at Lane Bryant!

Find the perfect plus-size jeans to flatter your figure at Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant Gift Cheque 468x60

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iwork at Lane Bryant in Florida and I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE these jeans. I have thrown away my other jeans from other stores. These really do FIT to my curves. I'm a RED... you'll understand once you go out there and get these AWESOME jeans!

Anonymous said...

I love these jeans. Especially the vintage ones. It so nice to find pants that don't go up to my ribcage!