Monday, July 14, 2008

Love My Shoes!

I was looking this past week for several pairs of shoes to wear to my niece's wedding. I needed shoes to match my outfits for the rehearsal dinner, daytime wedding ceremony and also the evening reception! The good news is that I was able to find them online and avoid the time and frustration of going to several stores to find the perfect pair! I also saved a considerable amount in gas money! One of my favorite places to shop is LoveMyShoes.com. They have just launched a new website and I think you'll love it! The homepage features the latest styles in shoes and accessories and the top 15 best sellers. Checking out is also quick and easy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi So What If Bloggers,
Great post about lovemyshoes.com...
We'd love to add you as a Trendsetter on our site (www.shopittome.com/trendsetters). Email us if you're interested - trendsetters@shopittome.com - we'd love to tell you more about our site and get you up and running among our favorite sites!
-- Lauren