Monday, July 21, 2008

Warm in San Fran

It's been a busy year already! I've attended so many showers, weddings, graduations and birthday parties that I didn't think I'd have time for a real vacation. The good news, though, is that I might have a few free days in August! That would be a perfect time for a mini family vacation. My daughter starts law school the last week of August so it would be great to spend some time with her before then. I understand it will be nothing but study, study, study for the next year or so! Anyway, my husband and I visited San Francisco many years ago, but we have never vacationed there with our daughter. So this may be the perfect place for a short get away! However, I need to plan a little better than last time. The average high temperature is 66F and the low is 54F. As I'm always cold, I remember freezing the last time we went to San Francisco, so I'll be sure to take plenty of warm clothes for this trip! I found a fantastic selection of sweaters and jackets at Woman Within. I like the Only Necessities® One-Button Swing Cardigan for the daytime, and the Willow Lane® Boxy Mini-Quilt Jacket to wear during the evening. I'm thrilled too with all the super deals at Woman Within! I especially like this one: Woman Within - Take 30% off highest-priced item in your order with code WW23807, 7/1-8/31!

No comments: