Monday, October 13, 2008

Shopping Spree

I can't wait to visit with my daughter this weekend in Chicago! We plan to shop and eat, shop and eat, and do some more shopping and eating! We're also thinking we'll need a pedicure after all that walking! I think we'll find time to visit a psychic, too...we've had some pretty exciting palm readings in the past from the psychic on Ohio Street, just across from the Inn of Chicago! Well, let's get back to my shopping strategy for the weekend! I'm going to target these stores: Avenue, Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant. They're all less than two miles from my daughter's apartment, so it will be an easy walk. I'm going to see what I like and then when I get home I'll order the items online and use the online coupons offered by each merchant. The best part of my plan, however, is that I won't have to deal with hauling all my treasures on the plane, and I won't have to pay the airline's extra baggage charge! I'm going to have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: