Monday, February 23, 2009

And The Winner Is....

Wow, did you watch the Academy Awards last evening? I didn't miss a minute of the show! The night started for me with the Hugh Jackman interview on the Barbara Walters' Special. Where have I been? Until now, I really didn't know much about Mr. Jackman other than he was People Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive." Well, now I know why! My heart has been skipping beats all day! When I catch my breath we need to talk about the night's fashion! For me, there were so many cream colored dresses that I was excited to see some prints and bold colors on the red carpet. Speaking of prints...what was Whoopi thinking? That leopard print tent was atrocious! But, how about Queen Latifah? She was ever so elegant in her navy, one-shoulder gown by Georges Chakra! It had just the right amount of dazzle too! What did you like?

No comments: