Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Looking Good

Well, I usually think I dress fairly stylishly and look great on the surface, but I'm really embarrassed to admit that underneath it isn't all that pretty. I definitely need new undergarments! After cleaning out my underwear drawer I barely had anything left! I've been searching for new brassieres that not only look good, but also feel good. I found a very helpful "Bra Fit Guide" at Roamans.com, and it also gives several fit tips with solutions to some of the most common problems such as "my bra rides up in the back" and "my straps dig in". Besides providing a wealth of information, Roaman's also has a huge selection of plus size bras in a variety of styles and colors. Good news too...Roaman's is currently having their Half Yearly Bra Sale with savings up to 60%! Panties are on sale too! It's time to look fabulous underneath it all!

88x31 Roamans

No comments: