Saturday, June 2, 2007

Summer Sale: Shoe Mania!

Everyone is running GREAT sales these days! Summer is barely upon us (and technically still more than two weeks away) and already our favorite websites are pulling out all the sale stops. Just to name a few, we found sales at Avenue, Alight, Junonia and Size Appeal. Make sure you check them out and let us know about any great steals you found!

Specifically, I am all about SHOES right now. I found a great sandal sale at shoe mania. Here is where you can make sure you are outfitted with the most trendy sandals this season
and much more! Plus, they have my favorite online promotion right now - FREE SHIPPING! You can't beat it! I found these cute little sandals at ShowMall! Aren't they great for summer. Imagine pairing these with a cute summer sun dress or even just shorts and a nice top. I love versatile shoes like that - dress 'em up or dress 'em down.

Happy Shoe Shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.