Monday, June 11, 2007

Fashion and Photos!

Well, another weekend has come and gone and I spent a better part of this morning looking through the pictures I took from this weekend. Then, I thought, I should share my secret passion with you all and tell you about what I do after a weekend filled with more special occasion memories - I Shutterfly!

I am a certified, bonafied, photoaholic. My absolute favorite place in the online world of digital photography is Shutterfly. They have so many cool features and so many cool things you can make - it's addicting. Here are some of the things I am currently obsessed with at my favorite online (non fashion) store.

My latest obsession with Shutterfly is the prints on canvas. These are perfect for family portraits, new babies, wedding pics, etc and they are so affordable in comparison to other print on canvas providers. These make GREAT gifts for anniversaries, birthdays and more. I already have 2 and I'm probably going to outfit every room in my house soon!



Have you been meaning to put together that scrapbook of vacation or the new baby in the family? Well, Shutterfly can help you with that. Want to make your dad a photo mug for father's day? Shutterfly can do that, too. Want to pick the winning lottery ticket numbers this week... well, Shutterfly can't do that, but just about everything else photo related, it can do.



I had some good friends get engaged last week and I used shutterfly to send them a personalized engagement card. It only cost me about $2.50 and it was a nice personal way to let them know how happy I was for the both of them.

If you are new to the world of digital photographs or maybe you have a digital camera but haven't figured out how to put them all online for friends and family to see, make sure you check out Shutterfly. You can create a collection of pictures, store just one album or just browse their cool photo projects. It's a great place to know for all of life's special occasion photos!


If you haven't already checked out the cool things, Shutterfly can do for you, make sure you do soon.. and no, I am not a formal spokesperson for Shutterfly, just a BIG fan of their service and products!

Shutterfly - Get 15 FREE prints to get started. Plus, enjoy free photo share and unlimited photo storage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love shutterfly! Just got my husband a great little photo book for father's day. I definitely think this place is great, too!