Sunday, June 24, 2007

Flirty, fun and fabulous!

I'm getting ready to leave the blogsphere shortly and head off to the sunny beaches of Florida! While I'll miss you all terribly while I am away from constant connection to all my favorite online stores and internet friends, I know a little separation of me and computer will be good... but, seriously, who am I kidding - you all know I'll still be out here looking for great deals and hot tips for you while I'm gone. At the very least, preparing for vacation has given me quite a good excuse to go shopping for new vacation fashion wear.

I started my search looking for some cute and flirty, yet tasteful, lingerie to bring along. I really wanted to find some nice lingerie for lounging and sleeping in, but that was a little nicer than my usual bedtime wear - my husband's t-shirts. My search yielded some great results that I immediately thought I should share with you all.

Here are some super cute things that Avenue has right now. Yes, Avenue! I didn't know this was such a great resource for lingerie and lounge wear, either, but now we know! This is a great one to bookmark for your next romantic getaway necessities!

I found this cute set first. Perfect for hot summer nights, right? ;) Cute loungewear and available in sizes 14-32!


Avenue Satiny Lace Trim Cami Womens Plus Size
Avenue Satiny Lace Trim Short Womens Plus Size
Oh, my gosh, this is my favorite. I LOVE these two colors together - something about that ice blue and brown combination. It's just too cute. This also has matching bottoms and has that comfy "loungey" look I'm going for.



Avenue Heavenly Lace Cami Womens Plus Size

So, next time you're in the market for some cute lingerie/lounge wear, check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

No comments: