Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer Skin Care Solutions

Wondering how to take good care of your skin during the summer months? I am, too! So, as usual I did some research for you! With my summer vacation now only 4 days away, I thought I better make sure all my skin products are up to date as well. So, after doing some online research as well as on- the-street research (read: talking to my friends), I found what I believe to be some of the best summer skin care products on the block - Sephora.com

Now, this is definitely not meant to imply this is the only place for quality skin care. I just happen to like it and thought I would show off a few of my favorite products as well as show you how to get to their website.

Just to make sure I include you, my internet friends, why don't you let me know some of your summer skin care secrets. Post me a comment in the blog or drop me an email and let me know your beauty secrets! What do you do to keep your skin soft and moist after time in the sun or chlorine-filled pools? I'd love some hints before I go soak up the sun next week!

Okay, without further ado, here are some of my top Sephora picks (these are just a few, since there are sooo... many to chose from, we'll have to do a couple entries on this in the future!)





I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Bliss line. This is my personal favorite for facial cleansing after a workout or a hot day at the beach. They also have soo... many other products in this line worth checking out. Definitely worth a quick trip over to Sephora!




Shhh... don't tell, but do you know who loves this product? None other than my big burly husband! I had bought it for myself originally and after raving about it for too long, he finally tried it out himself. Now, I've created an exfoliating, foot scrubbing monster! If you have a long day on your feet only to come home to a long evening of child care/husband care or just general busy schedule syndrome, this is the perfect treat for you! Check it out! At $26, it's sooooo... worth it!



Well, I've saved the best for last. This has always been my little secret, but I think the time has come to share! Anyone need a little hope? Hope that you will regain a little skin confidence? Hope that you'll have a little spring in your step next time you meet a group of friends? Well here it is - hope in a jar. A funny name for a great product!

You have to try this if you haven't and those of you who are using this, tell everyone how great it is, too! This product is truly soft, silky and leaves your skin with that awesome fresh feeling that just screams, "look at me"!

Okay, friends - 4 more days to the beach. Let me know your tips, advice and where you're going this summer! I love hearing from you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Sephora, too. I was a religious Lancome user for years and I still think they have a great product, but the moisturizers at Sephora are definitely more my style!

Thanks!