Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's all about the BAG, isn't it?

The right bag can make all the difference in an outfit! Just like new shoes can make you feel like you have a spring in your step (no pun intended...well, okay, maybe the pun was intended), so can the right bag make you feel pulled together. Everytime I have an awesome bag on my shoulder I feel like that scene in Jerry McGuire, I just want to look at the bag and tell it, "you complete me".

Walking into a room with a cute and trendy bag makes me feel strong and empowered even if the clothes I'm wearing that day aren't my favorite. It's kind of like the bag is my own personal self-confidence booster. There he or she (you pick the gender of your bag) is sitting on my arm and just whispering to me: "hey, you got it going on girl, you're smart, beautiful, trendy and you and I make a GREAT team!"....

So, in honor of that brilliant little bag, I've decided to show you a few of my favorite bags and my favorite place for getting all the right bags for all the right occasions: eBags.com! Yes, my friends this is a one-stop shopping place for all your baggage needs (except family baggage, you'll have to deal with that on your own!)

Check 'em out for cool and trendy diaper bags, hip tote bags for the beach or vacation, perfect clutches for a fancy night out and even business bags that don't say dull boardroom, but instead scream perfectly professional, yet absolutely stylish!

Here are a few of my favorites, but you gotta check out the site since they have bags to suit every style!


I've got baby on the brain these days. Since having my first nine months ago, I've learned that I can't live without the coolest and hippest diaper bag on the play ground. I'm borderline diaper bag obsessed. Well, here is my favorite pick (at least for today - it might change tomorrow): the Mothership! Besides the coolest name ever, this really is the mother of all diaper bags. It comes in all kinds of cool colors and patterns and while it is a little pricey, in my opinion, it's worth the money. Check it out for yourself:

Mothership



Every summer I go on the prowl for the perfect tote bag. I need one for the beach, the pool, the barbeque and basically any occasion. I personally believe you can't have too many tote bags or too many colors (for all those different summer outfits!). My husband would definitely disagree! Here's a cute one I found - I must be on a pink kick today - but it was hard to choose just one, make sure you check out all the tote bags! Plus, here is a nice offer for you: Get 10% Off and Free Shipping on Your eBags Order over $35 Today


Zip-Out Shopping Tote.Bagg - Medium - Rip Stop Nylon



Lastly, the clutch. I have a cousin who HATES to carry a bag (I know, I can't believe we are related), but if there are other purse haters out there, then the clutch is definitely for you. Just big enough to stuff with your essentials and throw in the car, a jacket pocket, the stroller, etc. And at less than $20 bucks, how can you resist?

Charmont Tab Zip Around Clutch



Okay, I've done my handbag work for the day. Let me know what you think. What do you like, did you find something you can't live without?
And, remember, this awesome deal: Get 10% Off and Free Shipping on Your eBags Order over $35 Today


Free Shipping

No comments: